Thursday, November 12, 2009

The FOUR of us lol

Well I haven't posted in FOREVER....our family is doing GREAT we live in Cedar now instead of Kanarra. My kids are getting SOOOO big Bayti is now in 2nd grade and Kye in Kindergarten. They both go to Three Peaks Elementary and they are liking it there. Bayti is having a little bit of a hard time adjusting to the new school and misses East Elem a lot but I'm sure after awhile meeting new friends she will like it just as well.....I hope :-/

Well with just getting over the Halloween holiday.....which did it seem like it was kinda drug out this year for anyone else?? It was a good thing for the kids but for mom it was new day face painting AGAIN lol and costumes..."mommy do I look good" lol don't you just love kids and the innocent things that they worry about. Hmmm it would be nice to be that carefree :-)

Now Thanksgiving is coming up and I am excited for this one especially because last year I spent Thanksgiving in the hospital after one of my 13 brain surgeries...YUCK I do not suggest it for anyone hahaha. I have recently got the internet back after like a year and let me tell you I will NEVER take advantage of having the internet at my fingertips...literally. So anyway I am new to Face Book and sadly have to admit addicted UGH but....one good thing is that I am posting one thing daily that I am thankful for, an idea of someone else's so please don't give me the credit but I'm loving it.

I'm still not Blogger savvy so you will all have to be patient with me while I try to figure this out AND make it cute. So I'm going to try to post some new pictures and maybe even a new background.....no round of applause yet let's see if I can do it!

1 comment:

Jason and Michele said...

YAY, you're back!!! I'll be checking your blog, so keep posting!!!