Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bayti's 8th birthday

Okay so both of my children celebrated their birthdays WAY too many times Bayti's was the same as Kye's...3 times!!! Because this year Bayti's b-day landed on a Thursday and I let my kids have "friend birthdays" every other year we just celebrated her b-day with family with some cake, ice cream and a few presents. Then on Saturday she had her "friend party" which was themed American Idol. This party was SOOO much fun for me just watching the kids sing their little hearts out and those that chose not to were our judges and yes we had our winner at the end of the party that was given an award. The party was kinda a Hannah Montanna/Miley Cyrus/American Idol mix lol but it turned out fun and was super cute and I was told later that that was "the best party ever" which I was pleased to hear because I for some silly unneccassary reason worry that it has to all be perfect...like a bunch of kids ranging from 4 to 10 years of age are going to say uhh this party is totally not planned well or decorated right. Bay got SOOO many fun presents at that party and lots of fun crafty stuff...yep she is my craft queen or should I say princess. Then we had our family party and my g-ma's with all the cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. I was SOOO happy to see all of the DARLING clothes she got!!! Great for me and luckily for her she likes clothes..yeah I know I am in trouble.... Now after all of that we have a Baptism to plan and get ready for and hopefully that turns out as big and important that I want it to be...I personally do not think you can be too "showy" for a baptism, the sky's the limit and anything in between and at your availability is PERFECT so wish us luck and hope to see you there! OH and BTW you were supposed to come dressed as a rock star or musician... Bayti was "Taylor Swift"

No comments: